Monday, July 21, 2008

product test drive.....Benefit B Spot



if you know me at all, you know that if you cut me, i bleed perfume. the release of a new fragrance is completely enthralling to me.

i had high hopes for Benefit's B Spot. it advertises itself as being seductive...a fragrance to be put on certain spots of the body (b spots).

to my nose, it's not the least bit sexy. it's notes of mango, freesia, peony, sandalwood, and amber don't do a thing for me. usually adding sandalwood and amber to anything make it a little more suggestive, but those notes are barely noticeable in this fragrance. mainly, i smell an overload of freesia.

it's not a scrubber, but it is a disappointment. it's immature and easily overdosed, surrounding you with shrill giggles. i hope i don't run into anyone who actually puts this juice on all those "b-spots". i'll have to politely walk away coughing!

it smells a bit like hair gel to me....not unpleasant, but not something i want my entire body to smell like. i much prefer their first fragrance, Maybe Baby, to this.

No comments: