Sunday, June 8, 2008

club face!



the cool thing about getting all made up to go out to a club is that you can be a little more adventurous. your makeup can be bolder, louder, sparklier....whatever you want! it can also be tricky to create a face that lasts all night. i went out with my girlfriends last night, and this was my face of choice.

On my face: Benefit Dr. Feelgood
Almay Pure Blends Mineral Makeup, light to soft medium
Rimmel Natural Bronze in Sundance
Sephora blush me! in rose rebelle n1
Clarins Instant Light Perfecting Touch

On my eyes: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Lancome Color Focus in Suntouched (all over the lid and browbone)
Lancome Color Design in Guest List (in the crease and on the outer edge)
Styli Style Flat Liner 24 in Blackest Black
Lancome Cils Booster XL
Diorshow Blackout

On my lips: Sephora lip pencil #132 (over the entire lip)
Lancome Juicy Tubes in Fifth Avenue Frosting

What i smelled like: Stella

No comments: