Wednesday, May 21, 2008

product lust....urban decay de-slick



urban decay must have some serious problem-solving geniuses on their staff. once again, they are helpin a girl out!

brand new and available at sephora is the urban decay de-slick mattifying powder. i am always on a hunt for a long lasting mattifier that doesn't make my face look chalky. it's lavender-tinted to counteract redness, so that's an added bonus. nobody wants to be red and shiny.

the qualities of my perfect mattifier are one that lasts all day, doesn't infere with my makeup (causing it to slide off or lose pigment), and blends well into my morning makeup routine.

mattifiers are finally making their way into the mass market, and i'm excited to give them a try. i'm a UD addict already, so i can't wait to try this. you can be sure that i'll report my findings.....

No comments: